Madrid, April 12th 2012: EDP Renováveis, S.A. (“EDPR”) informs that, at the Board of Directors’ Meeting held today, the board members have approved the following resolutions:
1. Resignation of the President of the Executive Committee and of another member of the Executive Committee
The Board of Directors has accepted the resignation of António Mexia as President and member of the Executive Committee of EDPR, and Ana Maria Fernandes as member of the Executive Committee. António Mexia remains as Chairman the Board of Directors and Ana Maria Fernandes remains as member of the same board.
2. Appointment of João Manso Neto as President of the Executive Committee
The Board of Directors has resolved by unanimity to appoint João Manso Neto as President of the Executive Committee.
Following the approved resolutions, the Board of Directors resolved unanimously to reduce the number of members of the Executive Committee of EDPR from the current 8 members to 6 members, being composed by the following members:
- João Manso Neto, CEO
- Nuno Alves
- Rui Teixeira, CFO
- Luís Adão da Fonseca, CBDO
- João Paulo Costeira, COO of EDPR Europe
- Gabriel Alonso, COO of EDPR North America