EDP RENOVÁVEIS ANNUAL SHAREHOLDERS’ MEETING
EDP Renováveis, SA (“EDPR”) informs that the Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting held today approved the following
- Review and approval of the individual and consolidated accounts for the fiscal year ended on December 31, 2010, namely the balance sheet, profit and loss account, changes to the net assets, cash flow statement and notes.
- Review and approval of the application of results for the fiscal year ended on December 31, 2010: i) Base breakdown: profit for the year 2010: €44,091,046.97; ii) Distribution: €4,409,104.70 to legal reserve and €39,681,942.27 to voluntary reserve.
- Review and approval of the Individual Management Report, Consolidated Management Report with its subsidiaries, and the Corporate Governance Report, for the fiscal year ended on December 31, 2010.
- Review and approval of the management conducted by the Board of Directors during the fiscal year ended on December 31, 2010, as well as a vote of confidence to its members.
- Approval of the remuneration policy for the managers of EDP Renováveis.
- Board of Directors: re-election of António L. Guerra Nunes Mexia, Ana Maria Machado Fernandes, Nuno Maria Pestana de Almeida Alves and João Manuel Manso Neto as Directors; and appointment of Rui Manuel Rodrigues Lopes Teixeira as Director.
- Re-election of Rui Manuel Parente Chancellere Machete as the Chairperson of the General Meeting. EDP RENOVÁVEIS, S.A. Head office: Plaza de la Gesta, 2 33007 Oviedo, Spain Share capital: €4,361,540,810 registered in the Commercial Registry Office of Asturias, item 3.671, book 177, sheet no. AS – 37.669 Tax No.A-74219304
- Re-election, as Auditor of EDP Renováveis S.A., of KPMG Auditores, S.L. recorded in the Official Register of Auditors under number S0702 and with Tax Identification Number B-78510153, for the year 2011.
- Delegation of powers to the Chairperson of the Board, António L. Guerra Nunes Mexia, to the Vice-Chairperson, Ana Maria Machado Fernandes, and to the Company Secretary, Emilio Garcia-Conde Noriega, for the formalization and implementation of all resolutions adopted at the General Shareholders’ Meeting, for the purpose of celebrating the respective public deed and to permit its interpretation, correction, addition or development in order to obtain the appropriate registrations.