EDP Renováveis Annual Shareholders’ Meeting
EDP Renováveis, S.A. (“EDPR”) informs that at the Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting held today, the Shareholders have approved the following resolutions:
• Review and approval of the individual and consolidated accounts for the fiscal year ended on December 31st, 2012, namely the balance sheet, profit and loss account, changes to the net assets, cash flow statement and notes.
• Review and approval of the application of results for the fiscal year ended on December 31st, 2012 as proposed by the Board of Directors, as follows:
Legal Reserve €5,083,843.98
Voluntary Reserve €10,862,269.36
(*which corresponds to a gross dividend of €0.04 per share)
• Review and approval of the Individual Management Report, Consolidated Management Report with its subsidiaries, and the Corporate Governance Report, for the fiscal year ended on December 31st, 2012.
• Ratification of the appointment by cooptation as member of the Board of Directors of: Mr. João Manuel Veríssimo Marques da Cruz, Mr. António do Pranto Nogueira Leite, Mr. Acácio Jaime Liberado Mota Piloto and Mr. José Ferreira Machado.
• Amendment of the Article 27.3 of the Articles of Association in order to reduce the number of the members of the Executive Committee to set it in a minimum of four (4) and a maximum of seven (7).
• Approval of the remuneration policy for the managers of EDP Renováveis.
• Re-election, as Auditor of EDP Renováveis S.A., of KPMG Auditores, S.L. recorded in the Official Register of Auditors under number S0702 and with Tax Identification Number B-78510153, for the year 2013.
• Delegation of powers to the Chairperson of the Board, António L. Guerra Nunes Mexia, to the Vice-Chairperson and CEO, João Manso Neto, and to the Company Secretary, Emilio Garcia-Conde Noriega, for the formalization and implementation of all resolutions adopted at the General Shareholders’ Meeting, for the purpose of celebrating the respective public deed and to permit its interpretation, correction, addition or development in order to obtain the appropriate registrations.