EDP RENOVÁVEIS EXTRAORDINARY SHAREHOLDERS’ MEETING
EDP Renováveis, SA (“EDPR”) informs that the Extraordinary Shareholders’ Meeting held today approved the following resolutions:
- Increase of the number of the members of the Board of Directors in one (1) member, so that the Board of Directors will have seventeen (17) members.
- Board of Directors: re-election of João Manuel de Mello Franco, Jorge Manuel Azevedo Henriques dos Santos, José Fernando Maia de Araújo e Silva, Rafael Caldeira de Castel-Branco Valverde, João José Belard da Fonseca Lopes Raimundo, António do Pranto Nogueira Leite, Francisco José Queiroz de Barros de Lacerda and Manuel Menéndez Menéndez as Directors; and the appointment of João Paulo Nogueira da Sousa Costeira, Gabriel Alonso Imaz and Luís de Abreu Castello-Branco Adão da Fonseca as Directors.
- Board of Directors: re-election of António Luís Guerra Nunes Mexia, Ana Maria Machado Fernandes, João Manuel Manso Neto, Nuno Maria Pestana de Almeida Alves, Rui Manuel Rodrigues Lopes Teixeira and Gilles August as Directors in order to start all the terms on the same date as the rest of the members of the Board of Directors.
- Amendments to the Articles 12.4, 12.6, 26 and 27.3 of the Bylaws.
- Establishment of a maximum limit to the Directors remuneration according to Article 26.4 of the Bylaws. EDP RENOVÁVEIS, S.A. Head office: Plaza de la Gesta, 2 33007 Oviedo, Spain Share capital: €4,361,540,810 registered in the Commercial Registry Office of Asturias, item 3.671, book 177, sheet no. AS – 37.669 Tax No.A-74219304
- Delegation of powers to the formalization and implementation of all resolutions adopted at the General Shareholders’ Meeting, for the purpose of celebrating the respective public deed and to permit its interpretation, correction, addition or development in order to obtain the appropriate registrations.