EDP Renováveis Annual Shareholders’ Meeting
EDP Renováveis, S.A. (“EDPR”) informs that at the Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting held today, the Shareholders have approved the following resolutions:
- Appointment, for the term of three years, of Mr. José António de Melo Pinto Ribeiro as Chairperson of the General Shareholders’ Meeting.
- Review and approval of the individual annual accounts of EDP Renováveis, S.A., as well as those consolidated with its subsidiaries, for the fiscal year ended onDecember 31st, 2013.
- Review and approval of the application of results for the fiscal year ended on December 31st, 2013 as proposed by the Board of Directors, as follows:
Legal Reserve …………………………. €5,699,882.39
Dividends* …………………………… €34,892,326.48
Voluntary Reserve …………………. €16,406,614.99
(*which corresponds to a gross dividend of €0.04 per share)
- Review and approval of the Individual Management Report of EDP Renováveis, S.A., the Consolidated Management Report with its subsidiaries, and its Corporate Governance Report, for the fiscal year ended December 31st, 2013.
- Review and approval of the management and performance by the Board of Directors and its Executive Committee during the fiscal year ended December 31st, 2013.
- Establishment a maximum limit to the Directors’ variable remuneration according to Article 26.4 of the Articles of Association.
- Approval of the remuneration policy for the members of the Board of Directors of the company.
- Re-election, as Auditor of EDP Renováveis S.A., of KPMG Auditores, S.L. recorded in the Official Register of Auditors under number S0702 and with Tax Identification Number B-78510153, for the year 2014.
- Delegation of powers to the Chairperson of the Board of Directors Mr. Antonio Luis Guerra Nunes Mexia, to the Vice-Chairperson of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer Mr. João Manuel Manso Neto, and to the Secretary of the Board of Directors Mr. Emilio García-Conde Noriega, to the full extent that is necessary under law, to implement all the resolutions adopted by the General Shareholders’ Meeting and for that purpose, to develop, clarify, specify, interpret, supplement and rectify said resolutions or those derived from deeds or documents issued in execution of the same and, in particular, any omissions, defects or errors of content or form, that could prevent registration of said resolutions and their implications with the Commercial Register.
EDP Renováveis, S.A.