Red kite recovery program
The goal of this agreement is to develop and launch a program of activities for the conservation of the red kite (Milvus milvus), among which the following stand out:
– Radio tracking of several specimens of red kite;
– Actions aimed at recovering and improving the species’ habitats;
– Design and construction of new dunghills;
– Repair and restoration of existing dunghills;
– Development of awareness-raising and environmental education activities for the local population and groups that have an effect on the conservation of these species.