EDPR signs a 3-year collaboration agreement with the Castile and León Natural Heritage Foundation that will entail a contribution of 204,600 euros.
The goal of this agreement is to develop and launch a program of activities for the conservation of the red kite (Milvus milvus), among which the following stand out:
- Radio tracking of several specimens of red kite;
- Actions aimed at recovering and improving the species' habitats;
- Design and construction of new dunghills;
- Repair and restoration of existing dunghills;
- Development of awareness-raising and environmental education activities for the local population and groups that have an effect on the conservation of these species.