EDP Renováveis Annual Shareholders’ Meeting
Madrid, March 26th 2020: EDP Renováveis, S.A. (“EDPR”) informs that at the Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting held today, Shareholders have adopted the following resolutions:
- Approval of the individual annual accounts of EDP Renováveis, S.A., as well as those consolidated with its subsidiaries, for the fiscal year ended on December 31st, 2019.
- Approval of the proposed application of results for the fiscal year ended on December 31st, 2019.
Approval of the proposal of the Board of Directors with the favourable opinion of the Audit, Control and Related Parties Committee:
Results of the year 2019 .............................. -€8,802,299
Given the result is negative, neither allocation to legal reserves, nor any other application apply.
- Approval of the proposal for distribution of dividends.
Approval of the proposal of the Board of Directors, with the favourable opinion of the Audit, Control and Related Parties Committee, for the distribution of a gross dividend of €0.08 per EDP Renováveis S.A. share with right to receive it (“the Dividend”) that means an overall amount of €69,784,653 that is satisfied against the Voluntary Reserve account of the Company.
- Approval of the Individual Management Report of EDP Renováveis, S.A., the Consolidated Management Report with its subsidiaries, and its Corporate Governance Report, for the fiscal year ended on December 31st, 2019.
- Approval of the Non – Financial Statement of the Consolidated Group of EDP Renováveis, S.A., for the fiscal year ended on December 31st, 2019.
- Approval of the management and performance by the Board of Directors and its Executive Committee during the fiscal year ended on December 31st, 2019.
- Ratification of the appointment by co-option as Dominical Director of Mr. Rui Manuel Rodrigues Lopes Teixeira.
- Authorization to the Board of Directors for the derivative acquisition and sale of own shares by EDP Renováveis, S.A. and/or by other affiliate companies up to a maximum limit of 10% of the subscribed share capital.
- Approval of the delegation of powers to the Board of Directors to issue in one or more occasions any: (i) fixed income securities or other debt instruments of analogous nature (including without limitation bonds and promissory notes) up to the maximum amount permitted by the Law, as well as (ii) fixed income securities or other type of securities (warrants included) convertible or exchangeable, at the Board of Directors’ discretion, into EDP Renováveis, S.A. shares, or that recognize, at the Board of Directors’ discretion, the right of subscription or acquisition of shares of EDP Renováveis, S.A., or of other companies, up to a maximum amount of three hundred million Euros (€300.000.000) or its equivalent in other currency. Delegation of power with the faculty of substitution, to establish the criteria to determine the bases and methods for the conversion or subscription of shares and the power to increase the capital up to the necessary amount, as well as, subject to the applicable legislation, the power to exclude Shareholder’s pre-emptive rights.
- Approval of the Remuneration Policy of the members of the Board of Directors of EDP Renováveis, S.A.
- Approval of the delegation of powers to the formalization and implementation of all resolutions adopted at the General Shareholders’ Meeting, for the execution of any relevant public deed and for its interpretation, correction, addition or development in order to obtain the appropriate registrations.
EDP Renováveis, S.A.